← Back to all Projects
S & V represents Dallas-based Hillwood Investment Properties as land use/zoning counsel in a 4.2 million square feet redevelopment of the former Lucent Technologies facility in North Andover now under construction.
- Includes development of a 3.8 million s.f. Amazon e-commerce/distribution facility, the largest Amazon distribution facility in New England.
- Redevelopment also involved renovations to existing 400,000 s.f. office building, and demolition of 1.5 million s.f. former industrial facility.
- Secured MassWorks Grant to enable construction of 2-mile sewer line to serve Project.
- Project involved rezoning, negotiation of a tax increment financing program and development agreement, along with the relocation of a 6 MW solar energy facility covering 35 acres of the site, a MEPA advisory opinion, MassDOT approvals, and other federal, state and local permitting.
- When opened, facility is expected to generate 1,500 full time jobs and an investment of hundreds of millions of dollars with tax revenue and other benefits to the Town of North Andover exceeding $95 million over 20 years.
Hillwood Investment Properties as owner, Amazon as tenantHillwood's website